Debt Consolidation Forums Pub, feedback and announcements forums

Input Concerning Legal Mediation Practice

member profile picture

Credits: 42499.7
[Donate]

I have sent a email for contact information to the Florida Attorney Generals office. Once I receive input,I will post an announcement in the collector's board with procedures to contact them. I want them so swamped with well documented complaints that they will have no choice but to step in & open their investigation to nail them. :lol: :lol:

THANK YOU!!

Sub: #1 posted on Mon, 07/14/2008 - 18:24

lmale lmale

(Posts: 741 | Credits: 98.46)

Or, you can just go to myfloridalegal.com/contact

There is a number on the page, however, it is not a toll free number. The only toll free number advises it is only a Florida toll free number; I guess it's only toll free from within Florida.

There is also a "printable" complaint form on this page that can be filled out and faxed/mailed in. It is in PDF format.

However, one representative told me I can advise people to click on the "contact Bill McCullom" link in the upper right had corner of the website. This will drive you to an online form that has spots for your contact information and a space where you can list the nature of any complaints and the details behind them.

I think I have listed all, or most, of this information throughout the various LMP posts; however, it's always good to have it in one convenient spot.

[color=DarkRed]*link deactivated as per forum rules - Jason[/color]

Sub: #2 posted on Tue, 07/15/2008 - 04:10

FloridaRon FloridaRon

(Posts: 1190 | Credits: 74.85)

I am waiting to hear from them.I contacted his main email with a question concerning a specific person or office to get our foot in the door & a nose to look at our stuff in a timely manner.

Sub: #3 posted on Tue, 07/15/2008 - 16:37

cajunbulldog cajunbulldog
Moderators
(Posts: 4859 | Credits: 425)

Well all I got was the generic email everyone has and since I have not received hardly any feed back I see no point in going further on this subject.I am just one person trying to help the consumer,but the consumer has to put forth the effort to get these guys involved.

Sub: #4 posted on Thu, 07/17/2008 - 19:55

cajunbulldog cajunbulldog
Moderators
(Posts: 4859 | Credits: 425)

Attachment
More information
  • Files must be less than 1.25 GB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.
Post as a guest
CAPTCHA
This question (Case Insensitive) is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Image CAPTCHA
Post as a member

Share post

Page loaded in 0.264 seconds.