member profile picture

what happens if you were in a sales contract to sell your home and also in an agreement with the lein holder who has put a notice of default on the property and the day before funding you decide to file chapter 7

You have many valid questions, but I honestly think you should contact a Bankruptcy Attorney to get the correct answers - we are not attorneys here. We can offer general bankruptcy information, but what you are looking for would be best answered by an attorney.

Sub: #1 posted on Thu, 08/28/2008 - 04:51

(Posts: 4581 | Credits: 654.65)

I agree with to an attorney. You need accuarate information and what you can do and the best way to go about doing it.

Sub: #2 posted on Fri, 08/29/2008 - 21:10

2nband 2nband
(Posts: 2279 | Credits: 469.2)

More information
  • Files must be less than 500 MB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.

Share post

Page loaded in 1.373 seconds.