member profile picture
Credits: 151454.2
[Donate]

Hi to all my friends of debt consolidation care,

We thank you all for your help and support, your active participation has inspired us to introduce more features for our member community.

This time it is a chat room, have a look at have a look at it and let us know your feedback. Our site has only one username and password through out so you can login to the chat room with the same username and password.

If you need more features under chat please update this thread with your suggestion. Our only goal is to build a helping hand for our society providing debt help and honest information.

Thanks
Vikas
Debt Consolidation Care Team

I logged in the chat room and am waiting for other members of this forum to have an instant chat with them. :D I will be happy to share the views with them. :)

Roxette

Sub: #1 posted on Tue, 04/26/2005 - 03:42

roxette roxette

(Posts: 4009 | Credits: 559.9)

Hello, great to be here, will drop in on chat often.

Thanks,

Pammila

Sub: #2 posted on Tue, 04/26/2005 - 21:14

Pammila Pammila

(Posts: 112 | Credits: 103.42)

We are planning more things for the chat room. It will be a community chat room, for people by people.

Enjoy Chat room, your suggestions are welcome.

Vikas

Sub: #3 posted on Wed, 04/27/2005 - 21:55

Vikas Vikas

(Posts: 2071 | Credits: 1514.54)

[quote=Pammila]Hello, great to be here, will drop in on chat often.

Thanks,

Pammila[/quote] :D

Sub: #4 posted on Wed, 05/25/2005 - 02:15

Unregistered

[quote=Vikas]We are planning more things for the chat room. It will be a community chat room, for people by people.

Enjoy Chat room, your suggestions are welcome.

Vikas[/quote]THank you Vikas!! This will be Great!
This forum is Wonderful! I look forward to meeting all of you. Will stop by often.
Krista :)

Sub: #5 posted on Wed, 06/29/2005 - 18:18

Unregistered

Hi Krista :D

We will appreciate your active participation in the forums with your comments and suggestions. You can join the forums for regular updates on debt consolidation and related issues and enjoy the services designed for the members exclusively in this site.

Regards
Roxette

Sub: #6 posted on Thu, 06/30/2005 - 03:11

roxette roxette

[quote=Vikas]Hi to all my friends of debt consolidation care,

We thank you all for your help and support, your active participation has inspired us to introduce more features for our member community.

This time it is a chat room, have a look at http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com/chat/ , have a look at it and let us know your feedback. Our site has only one username and password through out so you can login to the chat room with the same username and password.

If you need more features under chat please update this thread with your suggestion. Our only goal is to build a helping hand for our society providing debt help and honest information.

Thanks
Vikas
Debt Consolidation Care Team[/quote]

It appears as if the chat is not functioning. Is it still working? Or has it been disconnected?

I just wanted to check it out agin to see how it was going. however, the link does not work.

Actually, the link works but the chat room does not load.

thanks

Sub: #7 posted on Sat, 07/02/2005 - 05:37

benjaminz6 benjaminz6
Moderators
(Posts: 257 | Credits: 111.92)

Hi benjaminz6

Since the chatroom uses flash animation software, it will load in your machine if flash is enabled in your computer.

Hoping to see you soon in the chatroom.

http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com/chat/

Regards
Roxette

Sub: #8 posted on Sat, 07/02/2005 - 05:45

roxette roxette

[quote=roxette]Hi benjaminz6

Since the chatroom uses flash animation software, it will load in your machine if flash is enabled in your computer.

Regards
Roxette[/quote]

Oh wow, I guess then I don't have flash on my computer.

But it is weird because I was able to log on to the chat room about a month ago. And I didn't have a problem then.

So i don't know why I am having a problem today.

Well I guess then I will just have to download the flash again and try again another day.

thanks

Sub: #9 posted on Sat, 07/02/2005 - 06:16

benjaminz6 benjaminz6
Moderators

[quote=benjaminz6][quote=roxette]Hi benjaminz6

Regards
Roxette[/quote]

Oh wow, I guess then I don't have flash on my computer.

But it is weird because I was able to log on to the chat room about a month ago. And I didn't have a problem then.

So i don't know why I am having a problem today.

Well I guess then I will just have to download the flash again and try again another day.

thanks[/quote]

I don't know what is going on. i downloaded flash two times and it is still not working.

So maybe someone could help me with the troubleshooting because I have no idea why it is not loading for me.

It just says loading settings and it stays on 0%. Since I have been waiting for 5 minutes I am assuming that it wont come on for me.

So I guess I need help with this.

Sub: #10 posted on Sun, 07/10/2005 - 12:33

benjaminz6 benjaminz6
Moderators

Attachment
More information
  • Files must be less than 1.25 GB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.
Post as a guest
CAPTCHA
This question (Case Insensitive) is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Image CAPTCHA
Post as a member

Share post

Page loaded in 0.769 seconds.