member profile picture

Help me Im way over due in credit it probs , and I cant get approved for anythign

Hey tjmaytag!
Welcome to the site! Skim over the forum directories and you will find several threads that discuss help to those in debt. There is always a way out!

Sub: #1 posted on Thu, 08/18/2005 - 18:13

Lindsey Lindsey

(Posts: 362 | Credits: 159.07)

You can discuss about your credit problems in this forum and the community will be offering you some useful suggestions.

Also, you can enter for a free counseling in this website. The consultant will offer you a free counseling and will work in the best possible ways to solve your debt related problems.

Sub: #2 posted on Fri, 08/19/2005 - 02:07

ben ben

(Posts: 2034 | Credits: 426.37)

For over a year been trying to get approved for ss and had no money to make monthly payments so I have accured late fees and over the limit fees so all of them are more than what I borrowed to begin with. I have heard that if you use ccc that it looks bad on credit score? Dont know what to do. I got approved for ss finially but not enough money to pay them off.

Sub: #3 posted on Fri, 08/01/2008 - 04:51

Unregistered

Attachment
More information
  • Files must be less than 1.25 GB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.
Post as a guest
CAPTCHA
This question (Case Insensitive) is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Image CAPTCHA
Post as a member

Share post

Page loaded in 0.386 seconds.