member profile picture

is there a number to reach superior asset management there old number 800-841-3703 changed to 800-895-2989 doesnt work??

Superior Asset Management

PO Box 596
Fort Walton Beach, FL 325490596

Rich, I am looking in the internet and find superior asset management 's old number (1-800-841-3703) everywhere. I will search it again and let you know about it.

Sub: #1 posted on Fri, 08/05/2005 - 23:12

ben ben

(Posts: 2034 | Credits: 426.37)

So did superior asset management company simply disappear? A payment I made to them was never reflected on my credit score... what gives?

Sub: #2 posted on Thu, 08/11/2005 - 23:40


Try: 727-524-6990

Sub: #3 posted on Thu, 08/11/2005 - 23:44


Someone should check into superior asset management like the federal government. I received information from them that was fraudulant. Superior asset management put a bad credit report on me recently after I disputed their claim, which is illegal. Then the company has a change of name and location to Superior Credit Services with a different number.

Sub: #4 posted on Wed, 08/17/2005 - 02:02


You should pull your latest credit report from the three bureaus and check your latest standing.

You can dispute with the credit bureau and ask them to verify the said account. The credit bureau will conduct an investigation and update your credit report within 30 days and send you a free copy.

Sub: #5 posted on Wed, 08/17/2005 - 02:22

ben ben

(Posts: 2034 | Credits: 426.37)

I had sent Superior Asset Management a dispute letter (regarding a false account with T-Mobile opened under my SSN). After 2 weeks - with no response from SAM - I contacted them and they informed that (a) they received no dispute letter, and (b) that the address I had was wrong. Apparently, someone at their office gave me the wrong address.

Has anyone here had this happen to them? Does anyone know what is the deal with this company?

Thank you, any help is appreciated.

[color=red][size=2][email removed for your safety-Mike][/size][/color]

Sub: #6 posted on Tue, 08/23/2005 - 22:32


You should take legal action against Superior Asset Management with the help of your attorney as the false account is hurting your credit.

If you win your case, the court will issue a legal notice to you and this will force the creditors to remove the false account from your credit report. The credit bureau will update your file and send you a free copy.


Sub: #7 posted on Tue, 08/23/2005 - 23:17

roxette roxette

(Posts: 4009 | Credits: 559.9)

Superior Asset Management, Inc.
18167 US Highway 19 N Ste 200
Clearwater, FL 33764
Telephone: (727) 524-6990

also D.B.A
Sky Asset Management Services, Inc.
Midam Recovery Services

Better business bureau report link
http: //

Sub: #8 posted on Fri, 08/26/2005 - 19:40


I just received a notice from my credit monitoring service stating that superior asset management had reported a debt of $463 to my credit report. I have never received any communication what so ever from this company, in fact I have never even heard of them. Can someone give me some information please? I have been trying for years to repair my credit and I don't want it to get messed up again.

Sub: #9 posted on Sat, 08/27/2005 - 03:48


Hi Misty,

Welcome to the forums. I believe that you should send the letter given below to your creditor and clarify the said account. They need to provide you the complete details by validating it as per the fdcpa law.

If they can't validate it, then it is your legal right to ask your creditor and remove the negative information from your credit report.



Your Name

Name and Address
of original creditor

Re: Acct # 000-000-000-000

To Whom It May Concern:

This letter is regarding account # 000-000-000-000, which you claim I owe. This is not a refusal to pay, but a notice that your claim is disputed.

I am requesting validation, made pursuant to the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act. Please note that I am requesting "validation"; that is competent evidence bearing my signature, showing that I have some contractual obligation to pay you.

Please also be aware that any negative mark found on my credit reports from your company or any company that you represent for a debt that I don't owe is a violation of the Fair Credit Reporting Act; therefore if you cannot validate the debt, you must request that all credit reporting agencies delete the entry.

Pending the outcome of my investigation of any evidence that you submit, you are instructed to take no action that could be detrimental to any of my credit reports.

If you no longer own this debt, remove the derogatory marks from my credit report per the FCRA. Failure to respond within 30 days of receipt of this certified letter will result in legal action against your company. I will be seeking a minimum of $5,000 in damages for:
1. Defamation
2. Negligent Enablement of Identity Fraud
3. Violation of the Fair Credit Reporting Act

For the purposes of 15 USC 1692 et seq., this Notice has the same effect as a dispute to the validity of the alleged debt and a dispute to the validity of your claims. This Notice is an attempt to correct your records, and any information received from you will be collected as evidence should any further action be necessary. This is a request for information only, and is not a statement, election, or waiver of status.

Best regards,

(insert your name)

Cc: (Insert a lawyer's name here), Esquire

It is your legal right to dispute any item on your credit report, for any reason. If documented proof that discredits your dispute isn't provided within 30 days, it MUST be removed by law. This is why it is so important to send the dispute form via certified mail. Not only to insure its delivery, but to have documented time of when it was sent.


Sub: #10 posted on Sat, 08/27/2005 - 03:58

roxette roxette

(Posts: 4009 | Credits: 559.9)

More information
  • Files must be less than 1.25 GB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.
Post as a guest
This question (Case Insensitive) is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Post as a member

Share post

Page loaded in 1.189 seconds.