member profile picture
Credits: 28355.5
[Donate]

Dear Members and Guests,

We are introducing our new redemption policy for members and guests earning debtcc points.

If you are unaware of debtcc point please read http://forums.debtcc.com/forums/about553.html

People who want to redeem their points should send an email to [email]vikas@debtconsolidationcare.com[/email] with relevant details.

If you have a pay pal account please mention the account details in the mail. We will be able to make faster payment if you mention your pay pal account details.

[quote]To get detailed information about paypal payments made for debtcc points redemption click here.[/quote]
Your feedback and suggestions for improving our forum redemption policy will be highly appreciated.
If you have any further queries about our Redemption Policy, send a private message to Mike or VIKAS.

Regards
Mike

What is the donate link under the debtcc points for.

Sub: #1 posted on Sat, 08/13/2005 - 10:51

Unregistered

As a token of thanks we can donate points to people who are helping us with their valuable suggestions0

Whenever you post to the forums you gain debtcc points which can be en-cashed at any pint of time. Donating points are equivalent of donating money.

I donate my points to members who are helping me.

Thanks
Vikas

Sub: #2 posted on Sat, 08/13/2005 - 15:06

Vikas Vikas

(Posts: 2071 | Credits: 1514.45)

Question: Are we able to make donations to this site?
Not just via points, but actually send cash donations?
When I'm financially stable again, I'd love to send donations to support this awesome site.

Sub: #3 posted on Wed, 08/17/2005 - 20:01

Lindsey Lindsey

(Posts: 362 | Credits: 159.07)

Hi guitar_slayer

This is a very noble intention from your side. We are glad that you appreciate the hard work done in this site. We wish to continually serve the community with the best possible means and make this world a debt free zone.

Regarding your query, I hope that the site admin will be able to answer it properly.

We appreciate your comments and suggestions in the forum and your contributions to solve the debt related problems of the community members.

We will look forward to hear from you at regular intervals.

Regards
Roxette

Sub: #4 posted on Thu, 08/18/2005 - 02:46

roxette roxette

(Posts: 4009 | Credits: 559.9)

Thank you, roxette! I really get a lot out of helping those that helped me.

Sub: #5 posted on Thu, 08/18/2005 - 18:08

Lindsey Lindsey

One more question: If you request to encash your points, via check, about how long does it take to receive the check?

Sub: #6 posted on Thu, 08/18/2005 - 18:44

Lindsey Lindsey

Most of our members get the instant payment done through paypal, for check it will take at least a week.

We try to make it as fast as possible.

Thanks
Vikas

Sub: #7 posted on Thu, 08/18/2005 - 19:03

Vikas Vikas

guitar_slayer , you are doing a wonderful job, I read some of your replies. Keep helping people, even you can donate some points to samaritan club :).

I have donated 1000 points and VIKAS some 5000 points.

Sub: #8 posted on Thu, 08/18/2005 - 19:05

BlogTintin BlogTintin

(Posts: 168 | Credits: 8.27)

Thanks Vikas!
I'd do paypal, except my balance is -$30..:-/

And thank you, as well tintin! :-) Very appreciated! I sent an email to the Debt Samaritan guy, but havent heard anything back! I'm certainly interested in being a debt samaritan!

Sub: #9 posted on Thu, 08/18/2005 - 19:29

Lindsey Lindsey

I see your rank as debt samaritan, you are already there in the club :) . For payments please follow the procedure.

Thanks
Vikas

Sub: #10 posted on Thu, 08/18/2005 - 19:42

Vikas Vikas

Attachment
More information
  • Files must be less than 1.25 GB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.
Post as a guest
CAPTCHA
This question (Case Insensitive) is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Image CAPTCHA
Post as a member

Share post

Page loaded in 2.343 seconds.