Novadebt: 4 Positive reasons to work with them
Novadebt is a non-profit consumer credit counseling organization working as a financial management and social service agency. They are also known as Garden State Consumer Credit Counseling. The company was founded in 1991 and is located in Freehold, New Jersey. Their services range from free consumer credit counseling to educational workshops. It also provides debt management plans for eligible consumers as well as housing counseling services covering pre-purchase, reverse mortgage and payment default.
In case you are looking for more information on Novadebt, their contact details and consumer experience, you can go through the topics below.
- What do consumers have to say about Novadebt?
- What are the contact details of Novadebt?
- Positive feedback: Consumers are generally happy with Novadebt’s debt management and credit counseling services. They have managed to successfully deal with credit card debts and lowered interest rates significantly.
- Reputable company: Novadebt is a well known credit counseling agency which has been in operation since 1991. It is a BBB accredited business and has had only 5 complaints in the last 3 years.
- Free service: Novadebt provides a free service and is a non-profit organization. Enrolled consumers can volunteer to pay the monthly fee. There is no fixed minimum or maximum dollar amount.
- Recommended by leading banks: Consumers facing credit card debt problems have been referred to Novadebt by their creditors, which include Chase Bank, Bank of America and American Express.
If you want to contact Novadebt aka Garden State Credit Counseling, you can use the following information:
Novadebt 225 Willowbrook Road Freehold, New Jersey 07728
Phone: 800-992-4557 732-409-6281