InCharge Debt Solutions-Consumer feedback and complaints against them
Rate This Article:
by 6722 members
InCharge Debt Solutions Inc. is a well-known credit counseling organization offering debt management services and spreading financial literacy through various educational initiatives. They are said to be a 501(c) (3) non-profit organization and a member of the Association of Independent Consumer Credit Counseling Agencies. They are a BBB accredited business. To know whether InCharge Debt Solutions is a good company, and what are the complaints against them, go through the topics given below:
Is InCharge Debt Solutions a good company?
There are a many a consumers who claim that InCharge is a good company and they've benefited from the company's service. Many of them have expressed their positive feedback about this company in the DebtCC forums. Below are some of the InCharge Debt Solutions reviews shared by these consumers:
- The company delivers results: Customers claim that unlike other scam debt relief companies, this company offers effective services and delivers results. One consumer says she had to quit her job when she became disabled and was having difficulty paying her creditors. She enrolled in a debt management program with InCharge and was pleased with the way the company handled her case. Find out more.
- They help reduce monthly payments: The company works with creditors on their client's behalf and often succeeds in lowering interest rates on their bills. One customer said he had $15k in debt and the interest rates were unmanageable, but that InCharge was able to lower his interest rates under 10%. This helped the customer a lot in lowering his monthly bill payments. Read more.
- They don't charge high fees: Many people ask "Is InCharge Debt Solutions really a free service?" While the company claims to be a non-profit organization, several consumers have said that the company charges an optional monthly donation fee. One customer states that he couldn't afford the monthly donation fee of $15, so he talked to the company representatives and had the fee changed to $5 a month Find out more information.
- The company is honest: Many consumers claim that the company is very honest and sincere, and the way they work is very transparent. One customer claims that the company representative she talked to clearly stated that they wouldn't be able to help her, given the financial situation she was in. The customer says, had the company been a scam they could easily have gotten her enrolled in a program and taken her money. Here are the details.
What are the InCharge Debt Solutions complaints?
There are some consumers who are not satisfied with the company and have certain complaints against them:
- One customer complains that though the company settled one of his credit cards, they failed to settle his second card. He says that as a result, his credit scores were badly affected. Learn more.
- Another customer complains that InCharge could not help him with his credit card bills. He says the company failed to lower his monthly payments and charged him $50 per month in fees. A year later, he found little change in his credit balances and the interest rates also went up. So, the plan did not help him at all. Read more.
Sub: InCharge Debt Solutions-Consumer feedback and complaints against them
Sat, 18/10/2008 10:20