Target National Bank: Can customers rely on them?
Target National Bank offers visa credit cards and simple credit cards for the convenience of its customers. Their visa credit card can be used anywhere but the target credit card must be used only to purchase things from their website. They are a company that has diversified businesses apart from providing credit cards.
Are customers satisfied with their services?
Debt Consolidation Care community members have mixed reactions when it came to Target National Bank. A lot of them have had uncomfortable experiences with them while a few have reported them to be convenient to work with.
Here are the complaints that community members have against Target National Bank:
- Identity theft: The Company has issued their visa credit card to the wrong individual without even verifying his identity first. This causes harassment to the individual in whose name the card been issued.
- Open forced accounts: They get accounts opened in the names of individuals even without their consent.
- Miscalculation of debt owed: They miscalculate customers' debts and charge extra money even after a debt has been paid off.
- Forceful billing: They bill on cards that have not yet been used by the customers.
- No proper guidance: The representatives in Target National Bank do not guide their customers regarding whom they could speak with about any problem they might be facing.
- Continued debt collection even after payment: They continuously harass customers by calling them for payments at odd hours and also continue to extract late payment charges even after the debt has been paid off.
If you wish to contact them, you may do so at their address:
Target National Bank
3701 Wayzata Blvd
Mail Stop 2 C-T
Minneapolis, MN 55416
You may even call Target National Bank at their number: (800)659-2396 Or Fax: (612) 307-6786