DebtConsolidationCare [A+ on BBB] Logo
DebtConsolidationCare Forums
Discuss your problems and get out of debt
Get honest and blunt feedback on your debt issues from Experts for FREE
For Free Debt Counseling: Call 800-DEBT-913 or

Need telephone number of Midland Credit Management

I need a telephone number for midland credit management so I can pay off my debt

SUEBEEHONEY70

Credits: 65464.25

Sub: #1 800-282-2644 I hope that helps.
Tue, 01/02/2007 - 15:44

800-282-2644

I hope that helps.

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step...and becoming debt free is a journey!

Unregistered

Sub: #2 Ms.
Fri, 09/25/2009 - 09:11

in 1997, my late husband Chester and I ordered a computer from Blue Hippo,
up on recieving it, we were given two return stickers. The computer never would turn on,
and we had an electrician look at it and two computer experts. In short, it did not work, so we boxed it up in the original packaging, along with the "free" gifts, which was a scanner and a printer and we returned the entire lot with the return labels.
About a month later we got a statement for over $1,000, so I called the number and was told to call this specific Collection agency. Midland credit collectors was one of the 9 they sold the account to.
That was in the winter of 1997, it has been over 12 years. We never did owe anything on this computer, we only had it about a week or less when we returned it. It was suppose to be some amount weekly taken out of our Capitol One Account, which I canceled in
2002 when Mr. Chandler passed away.
This Midland Credit Collectors is STILL hounding me. I have been widowed for 7 years.
And from what I gather the statue of limitations is long since up for any debt. However on an account that is non existing, and never was, how can they continue to hassel and harrass me and put this as a black mark against my credit rating.
I had to finance a vehicle in 2008 with First Bank of Lincoln, in Lincoln, Montana
and had no idea this claim was still existing. Until 'the interest on the loan was over 14%.
I had to have the vehicle, as I live in rural Montana( and it is 59 miles to the nearest town, my doctors are in Missoula which is 92 miles from Lincoln.) And found out that there was this bogus claim on my credit rating. I called Midland Credit and they denied it, yet they kept sending threatening letters along with 8 other agencies, that they sold the account to.
9 agencies in all trying to each collect on this one bogus account.
I am past 70, on very little income, and retired on disability. I have had 25 surgeries and facing another one on October 12, in Missoula, Montana at St. Patrick's Hospital, by Dr. Gary Willstein, from Western Montana Clinic. Phone # (406)721-5600. You can check on the validity of this statement.
If I had not returned the item in question I would gladly pay for it, but I will not nor can I
afford to pay for a dead horse, When an item is returned properly and someone in recieving drops the ball which obviously happened here, the customer should be protected.
I never actually had an account with Blue Hippo, because the contract was void when I returned the merchandise. That was about February of 1997. Please answer.
My cell # is (406) 240-3581 Barbara Carole Chandler
P.O. Box 171, Lincoln, MT. 59639 (we do not have mail delivery and we have to receive all mail through or local post office) We are in rural Montana.........thanks again.

Unregistered

Sub: #3 These idiots call me at my work!! Which is a court house. #1 yo
Tue, 10/27/2009 - 11:01

These idiots call me at my work!! Which is a court house.
#1 you dont owe anything, after 5 1/2 years, they cannot collect a penny from you PERIOD!!!!
#2 I've told them to take me to court, etc. For my own reasons - i.e. I got divorced and had financial difficulties and they never put me on their emergency plan (thats a Fed thing) and slapped me with penalties and refused to take anything less than $700 and refused to fax me an agreement or statement or anything.

Call the police and complain of harrassment and DV them.

And if someone could give me their location, I would love to drive up there for a little personal visit.

Unregistered

Sub: #4 dont pay em
Wed, 11/04/2009 - 12:33

if they bought the debt then why would you pay if you didnt borrow from them?Quote:
Originally Posted byAnonymous
I need a telephone number for midland credit management so I can pay off my debt

Unregistered

Sub: #5 Phone and Fax numbers:
Tue, 11/24/2009 - 09:03

MCM is trying to collect on a debt that was charged off (paid) over one year ago...they bought this "debt" from UCB who was collector for ShittyBank. They don't accept the Settlement Letters as proof. You must have a copy of the check or withdrawal from your bank.

I have more than one number; here they are as of 11-23-09:

1-800-282-2644 (General Cust. Service)

FAX 1-800-577-4133

Here is one for Sasa (say: Sasha) who is one step up from the others:

1-888-305-8101 Ext. 23311

FAX 1-602-707-5513

Unregistered

Sub: #6 i just got a call from them trying to find my ex-girlfriend that
Sat, 02/06/2010 - 14:38

i just got a call from them trying to find my ex-girlfriend that has never lived with me here at this address and has never used this phone number!!! the guy was trying to tell me that i am responsible for her delinquencies and that since she gave this as her secondary contact number that i was responisible!!! when i threatened him and his company with a harassment law suit stating fcc rules laws and regulations of telephonic violations he took my number off the list!!! i dont think he will be calling back again!!!

Unregistered

Sub: #7 they are scam artist. They called me about an account from 1996
Fri, 02/19/2010 - 14:37

they are scam artist. They called me about an account from 1996 that was never mine and said they were suing me for the money. Turned over to the US District attny and BBB

Unregistered

Sub: #8 housewife
Tue, 02/23/2010 - 16:42

Quote:
Originally Posted bySUEBEEHONEY70
800-282-2644
I hope that helps.

Thanks, I needed the number also...think I might be beint scammed...not quite sure yet. Now that I have the number....because the one on their statement is not in service at this time...how convenient!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks again

Unregistered

Sub: #9 Midland Telephone Number is 888 327 8686
Thu, 02/25/2010 - 16:41

Midland Telephone Number is 888 327 8686

Unregistered

Sub: #10 midland phone number
Sat, 03/20/2010 - 19:05

Quote:
Originally Posted byAnonymous
if they bought the debt then why would you pay if you didnt borrow from them?

its 1800 265 8825 ext 53117

Add new comment

CAPTCHA
This question (Case Insensitive) is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Image CAPTCHA

Share post

Page loaded in 1.100 seconds.