TRS Recovery Services is a part of the First Data family and provides collection services in affiliation with TeleCheck. They work in various market segments and have been accused by several customers of being a scam company.
What do people say about TRS Recovery Services?
There seems to be quite a few TRS Recovery Services complaints from unhappy customers. Here is what they have to say:
- Call for fake debt: TSR Recovery collection agency has been alleged that they call people for the wrong debt. They have been accused of asking for personal information like driver license number, bank routing number, bank account number or the social security number from individuals. They also hang up immediately if they are refused personal information that they ask for. Know more.
- They make harassing calls: Individuals have shared cases of TRS Recovery Services fraud, saying that, the company not just calls people for the wrong reasons, but they are also unsuccessful in assisting customers when called back. Individuals calling this company get a recorded message that fail to lend proper support. Find more details.
- No proper address: Customers have complained that there is no proper TRS Recovery Services contact information where they can send payments or get in touch with the company. Payments made by customers had been returned and TRS Recovery Services asked for information of their personal checking account instead in order to withdraw the due amount. Get more details.
- Charge undue amounts from customers: Individuals have complaints against TRS Recovery Services saying that they are not clear about the money they charge from customers. Customers are not informed about extra charges that the company makes (if any). Know more.
- Threaten customers: TRS Recovery Services complaints made by customers reveal that the company threatens its customers. In addition to calling individuals for fake debts, they also accuse customers and threaten them. Get more information.
- Using pre-authorized checks without informing: Customer complaints against TRS Recovery Services reveal how they withdraw money from their customers' banks using what they call a pre-authorized check. They take away the money even from those individuals who may not be aware of the existence of the company. Get more details.
Since the company is a part of First Data and works in affiliation with TeleCheck, you may contact them for TRS Recovery Services phone number.
The Debit Card and ATM Help Desk number at TeleCheck is: +1 800-778-4804
It is very important that you are aware of your rights as a debtor. Go through the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) to find out how you can be protected from such companies. Beware of TRS Recovery Services scam and also check with the Better Business Bureau for further complaints.
Sub: TRS Recovery Services: Do customers trust them?
Tue, 24/07/2012 10:05