Sessoms and Rogers PA


Anyone delt with or dealing with Sessoms and Rogers? I am having nothing but trouble with these attorneys and their in house collectors!!


Unregistered

Sub: #1 Layed off
Mon, 04/30/2012 - 15:52



How much did they pay you to say this. I need a job since I was layed off after the bank crooks crashed the economy.


Unregistered

Sub: #2 You must be an employee of Sessoms and Rogers PA!
Sat, 04/02/2011 - 17:15



You must be an employee of Sessoms and Rogers PA!


Unregistered

Sub: #3 Quote:Originally Posted by AnonymousI for one disagree. This com
Sun, 05/30/2010 - 07:57



Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I for one disagree. This company has been wonderful to me and I have no complaints. If you owe the debt then you pay it off. Nothing is free. Yall need to quit telling stories about this firm. Again they are wonderful people. If yall cant afford to pay then quit running up credit cards and car loans. Simple as that.




shut the hell up you judgmental $%$#$$. Life circumstances happen, like death . you dumb $%$#$$

Please keep the cussing down :) -- Goldenbast


Unregistered

Sub: #4 Let me clarify that. The way they treat people and talk to peop
Mon, 03/29/2010 - 11:27



Let me clarify that. The way they treat people and talk to people is horrible. That is why I say they suck!


Unregistered

Sub: #5 Sessoms and Rogers Sucks!
Mon, 03/29/2010 - 11:24



Sessoms and Rogers Sucks!


paulmergel


Posts: 15525
Credits: 135803.21104969

Sub: #6 Quote:Originally Posted by AnonymousNo I do not qork there. But
Fri, 02/26/2010 - 04:59



Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous
No I do not qork there. But I am grateful that these people give me a chance to pay it off. It was my mistake by not paying what I owe. Own up to your mistakes and quit blaming everyone else. If we paid in the first place we would have never had a judgment out on us. Get over me saying Yall. For no paying is the reason why you get deputies at your door. Which again they are super nice. Never had a problem with them. YALL.


everything you posted is excactly how these humanoids talk to people on the phone.again a shill in our midst.btw i believe you when you say you don't qork for them.nobody qork's as far as i know.you do work for them as your verbage is a giveaway.now back to the phones with you.

giving hope to the hopeless,help to the helpless,and hap to the hapless.


Unregistered

Sub: #7 just shut up they are nothing but low life debt collectors i bet
Thu, 02/25/2010 - 23:14



Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous
No I do not qork there. But I am grateful that these people give me a chance to pay it off. It was my mistake by not paying what I owe. Own up to your mistakes and quit blaming everyone else. If we paid in the first place we would have never had a judgment out on us. Get over me saying Yall. For no paying is the reason why you get deputies at your door. Which again they are super nice. Never had a problem with them. YALL.

iI bet you do work for those losers,because you sound like one yourself trying to take up for them.you have no right to tell no one they need to pay their bills when it looks like you didn't pay yours until they made you start paying them.i bet it is an old debt you should not have to pay because time has ran out. but what do you care they are nice and you don't mind paying debt buyers foreverwhen they don't even own the debt that you racked up.they paid pennies on the dollar for your debt and they are making you pay more than you owed.but i forgot they are so nice!!!!.look into the new collection laws for the state of north carolina that went into effect the first of this year and help yourself instead of letting those nice folks at sessoms&rogers help themselves to your money.


Unregistered

Sub: #8 No I do not qork there. But I am grateful that these people give
Wed, 12/30/2009 - 08:15



No I do not qork there. But I am grateful that these people give me a chance to pay it off. It was my mistake by not paying what I owe. Own up to your mistakes and quit blaming everyone else. If we paid in the first place we would have never had a judgment out on us. Get over me saying Yall. For no paying is the reason why you get deputies at your door. Which again they are super nice. Never had a problem with them. YALL.


unclewulf

Posts: 3181
Credits: 31502.8

Sub: #9 That's right! Everyone with a shred of Southern upbringing (and
Wed, 12/09/2009 - 17:41



That's right! Everyone with a shred of Southern upbringing (and an education higher than third grade) knows it's spelled y'all.

Wulfisms: my blog

The four 'no's of dealing with collectors:
No validation? No payment. No way! No kidding!!

Tellin' you all the zomby troof
Here I'm is, the zomby woof
[Frank Zappa, 1988 - R.I.P.]


paulmergel


Posts: 15525
Credits: 135803.21104969

Sub: #10 Quote:Originally Posted by AnonymousI for one disagree. This com
Wed, 12/09/2009 - 13:39



Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I for one disagree. This company has been wonderful to me and I have no complaints. If you owe the debt then you pay it off. Nothing is free. Yall need to quit telling stories about this firm. Again they are wonderful people. If yall cant afford to pay then quit running up credit cards and car loans. Simple as that.


this is either a shill or a humanoid.either way the yall is the ultimate.what an insult to everyone.

giving hope to the hopeless,help to the helpless,and hap to the hapless.


Add new comment

CAPTCHA
This question (Case Insensitive) is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Image CAPTCHA
Share post

Page loaded in 3.099 seconds.