CACH LLC - What are the consumer grievances against them?Rate This Article:
Many consumers have complaints about the collection agency (CA), CACH LLC. They often contact consumers about invalid debts and violate debt collection practices laws. To know about the other complaints made against the collection agency, take a look at the topics given below:
- What complaints do consumers have about CACH LLC?
- How can you stop harassment by CACH LLC?
- What are the contact details of CACH LLC?
What complaints do consumers have about CACH LLC?
Many customers have expressed their grievances against this agency in the DebtCC forums. Some of those complaints are:
- Collecting non-existent credit card debts: One of the common allegations against CACH LLC is that they try to collect on credit card debts the customers never had. One consumer alleges that the agency contacted him about a credit card account he had never taken out. Even the credit card number the agency gave him did not match his original credit card number! Find out more
- Failure to validate debts: Another consumer said the agency filed suit against him for a credit card debt. When he sent them letters asking them to validate the account, he got no response from them. Learn more
- Threatening calls: CACH LLC often makes threatening calls to customers. One consumer accuses the agency of threatening to send her husband to jail and have both herself and her husband fired from their jobs if they did not pay off the account. Here're the detail
- Unnecessary harassments: This collection agency is accused of making calls to customers when they are at work. This is a clear violation of the FDCPA which prohibits collection agencies from making calls to customers while they are at work. The agency is even accused of harassing the consumer's relatives and family members. This is also a violation of the FDCPA.
- Abusive behavior: The company's representatives are said to abuse customers over the phone. One customer complained that a representative used abusive language while his child was on the phone!
How can you stop harassment by CACH LLC?
If you want to stop the CA's harassment, you should take the following steps:
- Ask for validation: First, ask the CA to validate the debt they're trying to collect on. Send them a validation letter asking for all the necessary documents that prove you owe the debt. Also check if the SOL has expired. In case it is, they cannot sue you for the debt.
- Send Cease and Desist letter: If you do not owe the debt or the SOL has expired, CACH LLC collection agency cannot harass you. If they are still harassing you and your family, send them a cease and desist letter stating you want to deal with the original creditor directly. Under the FDCPA, they are not supposed to call and harass you after receiving a Cease and Desist letter letter from you.
- Answer the complaint: If they file a lawsuit against you, file an answer and appearance to the complaint. If you don't, they can get a default judgment against you. When you go to court, make sure you have evidence to support your case.
What are the contact details of CACH LLC?
If, you need CACH LLC's contact information, the following details can help you:
CACH LLC Address:
4340, S. Monaco, Second Floor,
Denver, Colorado 80237.
CACH LLC phone number: 1-800-478-5541